Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Herb Garden Our HERB GARDEN!!!!



Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  See all this?  Herbs.  Flavor country.  And I know I say that a lot, but these really are flavor country. These little babies are the ONE green thing my husband will consume, without question.   I knew, after 15 years together, that he'd become a convert the day he said, "Basil.  Plant so much basil that we can NOT run out.  I want pesto on everything."  Oh the gnocchi we're going to feast upon, folks.  
That's Mr. P there, in the winter white he's sporting on his legs.  You don't want to see mine.  The Scandinavian in me turns paper-white.  They-don't-make-foundation-in-my-color white.  White.  Oh, yeah, HERBS... ahem.  
So, tah-dahhh!
As you will soon learn about me - I'm not tidy, I have a wandering tendency (a gypsy itch, if you will), and I usually don't finish ANYTHING.  I get distracted.  But herbs, they can handle that.  They're okay with that.  They like me, they really like me.  Except the darned French tarragon.  I will get you, my pretty...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love what you see when you walk out your front door.