Monday, June 29, 2009

A Tumble or Two


...or "Flip Flops".  I couldn't decide on the title for this post, but either way this is too cute for words, anyway.  Of course, I may be biased.  

You be the judge...




You get these three together, you better be ready to get some good action shots...



I'm not so prepared.  So please excuse the blur and enjoy these cuties!






That looked tough.



Let's see what the other kiddies are doing...





Tricksy.  Let's see another, shall we?




There we go!


All together now!


Great face, Greyby.



I completely -heart- that photo.



Free for all...


HA!






And let's close with my personal fav.  
Please note the look of abject horror in 

3...




...2...




...1...

Ahhhh.  There it is.  
I almost cried laughing.

Sorry, Mugs.




We love our flip-flops.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love what you see when you walk out your front door.